The Most Important Thing You Will Ever Hear

Thursday, April 18, 2013

via

The art of life is a gentle balancing act of breathing in insights and breathing out the lessons learned throughout life. For me it's taking on the day with a passage, and at night, pen in hand, emptying out a full heart onto the symmetrical lines of a blank sheet of paper. While reading the below passage, my mind stood still in awe as I soaked it all in:

"Self-doubt is fear -- fear that we will make mistakes or do the wrong thing. It often goes beyond being afraid one will do the wrong thing; more often it involves how people feel totally wrong about themselves. They carry a deep-rooted shame and just can't seem to accept themselves or have confidence in their decision-making ability ... What I am getting ready to say to you may be one of the most important things you have ever heard in your life:

You don't have to feel confident to be confident.

To live in victory, each of us must learn to go beyond our feelings. I have learned that I can feel wrong and still choose to do what is right. I have also learned that I don't have to feel confident to present myself in a confident manner." -- The Confident Woman Devotional

Can you relate?

1 comments:

The Sound of Pretty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger