little letters

Friday, November 22, 2013



Dear Ben: How did I get so lucky to meet you? We are getting married in 9 months. 9! Can you believe it?! I had a dream last night that it was the night before our wedding day. Excitement and joy were pouring out of me like sun beams. Knowing I get to spend the rest of my life with you gets me through the hard days.

Dear Grandma: You were the strongest woman I’ve ever encountered. How did you stay so strong when the clouds went dark? I want to be like you, strong in love and faith.

Dear pup: You know the perfect times to cuddle on me. Who needs words?

Dear cancer: I hate you; every syllable that escapes my lips when I speak of you out loud.

Dear self: There is still beauty in this world even when dark, horrible things creep into it. Do not let life make you bitter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Sound of Pretty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger