tiny parachutes

Monday, November 25, 2013



via

It was dusk when I stepped outside and was hugged by the chill dancing in the air. As I stared out into the changing of shifts from day to night I witnessed flakes of snow floating through the air as if they were tiny parachutes being dropped down from the heavens. As I witnessed the beginning of one season stepping forward, I felt a calm serenity make a home within my soul. It might not last forever, a week, or even the rest of the day, but in that moment the layers of pain and worry I have been feeling fell to the ground and shattered like a pieces of glass crashing to the ground. Those weren’t just tiny parachutes, they were little love notes being sent from God.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

The Sound of Pretty All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger